- The Buffalo Marriott Harborcenter is adjacent to KeyBank Center and is a key component of Harborcenter, a mixed-use hockey and entertainment facility.
- The hotel offers 205 innovative guest rooms and suites, a total of 5,923 square feet of event space for groups up to 240 guests, fitness center, business center, a sundry/newsstand and high speed internet. The hotel features the new Marriott Great Room, a multi-use space allowing guests to work, relax, plug in and socialize. Three meals daily, appetizers and beverages are available.
- Located in the waterfront Canalside District, the hotel is just minutes away from the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park, Coca-Cola Field; home to the AAA Buffalo Bisons, minor league affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, Shea’s Performing Arts Center and Kleinhans Music Hall. A short drive away is Buffalo’s top tourist attraction, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Darwin D. Martin House complex.
- The full-service Buffalo Marriott Harborcenter is operated by Shaner Hotels.
- Click here for information about the Ellicott Boardroom.
- For more details about the hotel, click here.
Awards & Recognition
Hotel of the Year – Classic Premium Category
Marriott International, The Americas
Hotel of the Year – Select Premium Category
Marriott International, Eastern Region
Full Service Hotel of the Year
Ranked #1 in North America in 7 Categories
Huseyin Taran – General Manager
Clorissa Bapst – Sales & Marketing Director
For Hotel Group and Catering Information
Sales and Catering
For Hotel Management Opportunities