SPRING – 2006 Pod Development Program
This POD Group will contain “AAA” players only from the 2006 birth year and will include a total of 30 hours of on ice development via:
- Sixteen (16) – 75 minute Ice sessions
- Two (2) – Hockey Tournaments (minimum 8 games)
- Eight (8) – IMPACT off ice training sessions
- Two (2)- Video Sessions
Included in the Pod Development program are:
- On ice Skill Development – the skill and situational specific program will consistently test participants. The Academy coaching staff has added many new concepts to this off season’s curriculum to supplement the core skill base we feel is essential.
- Small Group Training – Deliberate and constructive on ice instruction is essential to skill growth. This program will have a 4:1 Player to Coach ratio or lower each session.
- Off-Ice Training – Once per week IMPACT training session will be tailored to hockey strength and explosion.
NEW THIS SPRING
- Compete – This POD will play as a team in TWO (2) Tournaments:
- Niagara Bauer – April 27 – 29
- NAPS Buffalo – June 15 – 17
2006 POD Spring Schedule is as follows:
Tuesday April 17, 24 – May 1,8,15,22 – June 5,12
Thursdays April 19, 26 – May 3,10,17,24 – June 7,14
- On Ice 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- IMPACT 6:45pm – 7:45pm (Tuesday Only)
To participate in this program, please submit an application via the “application” tab below by January 15th, 2018. The Academy of Hockey staff will review all applications and advise all applicants of the result of their application. Once application process is complete, we will communicate the status of all applicants.
Posted in: AOH Spring 2018