Pee Wee Pod Program
Birth year: 2006
Price – $450
The Academy of Hockey’s coaching staff will lead a small group of players through a series of development sessions with a training emphasis on the Technical, Physical, and Mental aspects of hockey. Our staff believes that these areas of concentration include technical skating, possession-based puck handling, shooting with power, and small area competition.
This POD Group will contain “AAA” players only from the 2006 birth year and will include:
- Twelve (12) – 75 minute Ice sessions
- Six (6) – IMPACT off ice training sessions
- On ice Skill Development – the skill and situational specific program will consistently test participants. The Academy coaching staff has added many new concepts to this off season’s curriculum to supplement the core skill base we feel is essential.
- Small Group Training – Deliberate and constructive on ice instruction is essential to skill growth. This program will have a 4:1 Player to Coach ratio or lower each session.
- Off-Ice Training – Once per week IMPACT training sessions that will be tailored to hockey strength and explosion.
2006 Spring Schedule is as follows:
- Program Sessions: Monday & Wednesday – April 17,19,24,26 May 1,3,8,10,15,17,22,24
- IMPACT 5:15pm – 6:15pm (Monday Only)
- On Ice 6:40pm – 7:45pm
Posted in: AOH Summer 2017