Mite Skating Program
Birth years: 2009-2010
Price – $205
The Academy Skating program will help you take advantage of the skating power you never knew you had. The Six (6) consecutive week program will focus on:
- Stride: Deliberate movements to ensure stride efficiency and increasing stride strength
- Balance: Concentration on single foot movements on all 8 edges while understanding how weight transfer on these edges ensure proper balance
- Agility: Detailed techniques to assist in added mobility which will create elusiveness and generate additional power
- Power:Controlled but explosive movements with and without the puck that will generate increased speed.
- Small Group Training – Deliberate and constructive on ice instruction is essential to skill growth. This program will have a 5:1 Player to Coach ratio or lower each session.
Mite Skating Spring Schedule is as follows:
- Program Sessions: Wednesday – April 19,26 May 3,10,17,24
To participate in this program, please complete the REGISTRATION form via the tab below. Once the registration form is complete, and payment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your participation in the program. If the program is FULL, you will have the option to be added to our waitlist.
Posted in: AOH Spring