Goalie Pod Program
Birth years: 2004-2007
Price – $375
The Academy of Hockey’s coaching staff will lead a small group of players through a series of development sessions with a training emphasis on the Technical, Physical, and Mental aspects of hockey. Included in the Pod Development program are:
- On ice Skill Development – the skill and situational specific program will consistently test participants. The Academy coaching staff has added many new concepts to this off season’s curriculum to supplement the core skill base we feel is essential.
- Small Group Training – Deliberate and constructive on ice instruction is essential to skill growth. This program will have a 3:1 Player to Coach ratio or lower each session.
- Off-Ice Training – Once per week IMPACT training sessions will be tailored to overall hockey strength and goalie movements.
- The Goalie POD program will include:
- Twelve (12) – 75 minute Ice sessions
- Six (6) – 30 minute IMPACT off ice training sessions
Spring Schedule (April, May, June) is as follows:
- Program Sessions: Tuesday & Thursday
- April 18,20,25,27 May 2,4,9,11,16,18,23,25
- IMPACT 5:30pm – 6:00pm (Tuesdays Only)
- On Ice 6:40pm – 7:45pm
To participate in this program, please submit an application via the “application” tab below by February 10th, 2017. The Academy of Hockey staff will review all applications and advise all applicants of the result of their application. Once application process is complete, we will communicate the status of all applicants.
The program is an option for 2004-2007 birth year goalies that play AAA or AA Travel Level.
Posted in: AOH Spring