(716) Food and Sport is dedicated to providing the premier fan, food and sports experience for residents and visitors of Western New York, with a commitment to hospitality, quality, and the community. (716) is our code. The secret language among Western New Yorkers is our deep passion for both food and sport. Combining the two in our state-of-the-art destination creates the ultimate fan experience.
- (716) will be owned and operated by HARBORCENTER
- The multi-floor layout will span over 13,000 sq. ft.
- Guests will be able to enter at the corner of Scott & Washington as well as through a second floor entrance while never having to leave the parking ramp
- The restaurant will include a 40-foot-long Feature Bar that’s “bar top” is created to replicate the ice in a hockey rink. The “ice” will be illuminated creating a unique and specialty bar experience you wont find anywhere else
- Two complementary island bars will also sit on the first floor and second floors
- (716) will have a total of 360+ seats including 135 bar stools
- A special VIP Area will sit on the Upper Level
Audio/Visual attributes will include:
- Eight unique booths with dedicated In-Booth TV’s & personalized sound
- A 38ft Feature Video Screen over the Main Bar that can be seen by both the first and second floor viewing areas
- 55 additional big-screen HD TV’s including TV’s embedded in the bathroom mirrors